- Once-Daily Regimen of Saquinavir, Ritonavir, Didanosine and Lamivudine in HIV-Infected Patients with Standard Tuberculosis Therapy (TBQD study). JAIDS Journal of Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndromes, 2005.
- Simplified therapy with zidovudine, lamivudine, and abacavir for very nonadhered, treatment- failing patients. HIV Clinical Trials, 2004.
- Medical Assessment in Drug Addicts: Reliability and Validity of the Cumulative Illness Rating Scale (Substance Abuse Version). European Addiction Research, 2004.
- Influence of highly active anti-retroviral therapy (HAART) on the natural history of extra-pulmonary tuberculosis in HIV patients . International Journal of Tuberculosis and Lung Disease, 2002.
- Impact of adherence and highly active antiretroviral therapy on survival in HIV-infected patients. JAIDS, 2002.
- Response to highly active antiretroviral therapy in HIV-infected patients aged 60 years or older after 24 months follow-up. AIDS, 2001.